To kick this off, each month, I’m going to post a blog about my journey to lose 75 pounds by May 2016.
My problem is I do really well for a while, then slack, then dive into Stouffers Mac and Cheese like I need that cheesy goodness to live.
As a writer, I tend to sit and stare at my computer screen all day, longing for words and awesome books for pour from my fingers. While this does happen mostly, I do need to raise the ole’ blood pressure above two beats per minute, at times.
Here’s my gameplan:
· I will remove all preconceived notions of what to eat when
· I will eat more fiber and protein
· I will drink more water
· I will remove processed foods
· I will eat no snacks
· No food after 7pm
· Processed whites, like bread and pasta are a no-no
· Work out at 6:30am every morning- This is where A.D. Ellis and Lisa Caviness majorly influence me
Breakfast- fruit and protein
Lunch -Veg and Protein
Midday- Tea with Protein supplement
I shall not tell how much I currently weigh, but just to be clear, I could go without cheeseburgers for a week and still live for quite a while.
If you’d care to join me on this journey to health, leave a comment below. I’ll check in again on the 27th of June. Cross your fingers I’ll be down by a few pounds, at least. By blogging about this, I’m holding myself accountable to you, dear reader, so I’ll try not to let you or me down.